Subscribers can manage their package, tickets, and account info online:
Exciting news! We are now a Ticketmaster venue. To log in to your new Account Manager dashboard for the first time:
- Visit your Ticketmaster Account Manager. Be sure to bookmark this page for future reference! Or, you can always select Season Tickets, then My Account in the menu of this website.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper righthand corner.
- Click the link that says “Don’t have an Account? Sign Up.”
- Enter the email address associated with your account. You can change or update it once you’ve logged in for the first time; if you are unsure which email address you’ve used with us in the past, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose a password, enter your contact information, and be sure you check “Keep me posted…” to ensure you receive our emails. Click “Next.”
- Congratulations! You have now logged in to your new Account Manager dashboard. You may follow the navigation to contact us, see your invoice and tickets (once announced!), and update your contact information.
- If you need to change your email address on file, select your name from the top righthand corner, and choose “My Profile.” Be sure to scroll down and hit save when you’re done.
If you are having difficulties logging in, please email us at:
Our subscribers will be notified of their exclusive pre sale event prior to the public on-sale of each show, you can exchange your tickets and buy additional tickets.
For further questions about making changes to your subscription, please email email@example.com.
- SECURE THE BEST SEATS: Subscribers are first in line and secure their seats to season shows months before the general public.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: With dedicated pre-sales and early add-on periods, subscribers have the chance to secure tickets early to all shows at The National – not just the season package.
- FLEXIBILITY: Upgrade or exchange your tickets into another performance of the same show in your Account Manager at no cost. Please note, exchanges made by phone will incur a $3 service charge per order.
- PAYMENT PLANS: Available for most season packages!
- FIRST TO KNOW: Subscribers receive advance show notice, exclusive invites, special offers, and so much more.
- PERFORMANCE PERK: Special offerings available to subscribers at most performances.
Payment plans are no longer available for the 2022/23 season subscription package.
We know that right now, it can feel challenging to make future plans. Please know the safety of our theatregoers and employees is our highest priority. We are following the lead of our city, state, and federal elected officials as we implement strategies recommended by public health authorities and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in our theatre and offices.
Our COVID-19 Info Center is your resource for the most up-to-date information possible regarding related policies and practices. Please bookmark it and refer back often.
Please add the following email addresses to your safe senders list, address book, and/or primary inbox tab to ensure you receive our messages. If you think you may not be seeing our emails, please check your Spam folder(s).
You may unsubscribe at any time, but please note that doing so means you may miss important ticketing and transactional communications.
If you think you have mistakenly unsubscribed or need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to assist.
Please log in to your new Ticketmaster Account Manager dashboard utilizing the instructions included on this FAQ page. Note that you will need to first log in with the email address we have on file, before making further changes to your account. If you are unsure which email address is on file, please contact us at email@example.com.
Once logged in, select your name from the top righthand corner, and choose “My Profile.” Then, simply make any contact info changes necessary. Be sure to scroll down and hit save when you’re done.
If you do not wish to renew for 2022/2023, you can simply disregard communications regarding your season tickets, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
Please note that opting to forego your renewal means your seats will be returned to our inventory, and they will not be reserved for you in the future unless you re-subscribe at a later date.
Your phone is your ticket. All 2022/2023 season tickets will be available in your Account Manager. You can read more about mobile ticketing here.
The best way to secure your seats to our 2022/2023 season is to purchase a season ticket package! Learn more.