Our Mobile App is Now Live!
The best mobile ticketing experience is inside Broadway at The National’s all-new mobile app!
Subscribers, group leaders, single ticket holders, and all Broadway fans can enjoy the new Broadway at The National app to access tickets, exclusive content, show updates, real-time alerts, and more.
Downloading is quick, simple, and secure:
- Follow the link below from your mobile device to download the app.
- Register with the same email and password as your Account Manager or Ticketmaster user information.
- You’ll be automatically entered to win an exclusive swag bag of Broadway merchandise. Winner selected October 17.
Your Phone Is Your Ticket
We now use SafeTix. Screenshots won’t get you in.
Beginning this season, all Broadway at The National shows will require SafeTix for mobile ticketing entry. If you’ve been to The National before, your ticket download process remains the same, and no additional action is required. Just remember, screenshots of your ticket will not work with our new dynamic barcode.
While ticketing is made easier when you use our new app, please note the app is not required to activate your ticket. Simply present your mobile ticket at the theatre, and SafeTix will do the rest!
How To Find Your Mobile Ticket In the App
- When you download the app, please register with your Ticketmaster (or Account Manager) user information.
- At the bottom of the app screen, select the ticket icon to access the TICKETS tab.
- When you select TICKETS for the first time, the app will prompt you to log in once more with Ticketmaster credentials; it will only require this for your first time using, or following an application software update.
- New users will see their tickets after verifying their TM credentials.
- Returning users will automatically see their tickets.
If you purchased single tickets through Ticketmaster:
- First, log in to your Ticketmaster account on your smartphone or mobile device. Make sure to use the email that the tickets were purchased with
- Go to the person icon in the top right corner of your screen and select it
- Select “My Tickets”
- Under your listed events, select your show
- Select “View & Save Tickets”
- Add to your mobile wallet to use upon arrival to The National!
If you are a season ticket holder with Account Manager access:
- First, log in to your Account Manager on your smartphone or mobile device
- Using your smartphone or mobile device, go to BroadwayAtTheNational.com
- Click the three lines (Menu) in the top right corner of your screen
- Select “Season Tickets” then “My Account”
- Click the user icon in the top right corner of your screen; this icon looks like a person inside of a circle
- Complete the sign-in process
- Select “Manage Tickets”
- When you choose “Select Event” below the show title, it will bring you to your tickets
- Under “My Tickets” select each ticket and then “Add to Wallet”